Google+

08 September 2014

Haul | Penneys Woollies

So I made a cheeky very quick little trip to Penneys and picked up a couple of winter warmers. There's nothing too crazy here, but for anyone who might be wondering what kind of options are out there at moment, it might give you some ideas.


This couple of woollies were not bought with any outfits ideas in mind, moreso just practical layers! I figure they will work with some lighter tops underneath with jeans. Layers are definitely important in the Autumn / Winter, especially since it's so cold outside, but with all the heating, it's so warm inside! They're also very handy to keep around the office, since where I work is an old Georgian building in city centre, so it can get very cold in the depths of Winter!

 Penneys, Taupe Cardigan, €12

Penneys, Cobalt Sweater, €6  

Penneys, Brown Cardigan, €17  

Penneys, Mustard Sweater, €6  

Penneys, Burgundy Cardigan, €12 

Hopefully you have some inspiration for some ideas about getting started with your winter wardrobe! This certainly isn't very comprehensive, but it's definitely a start as I begin the transition from Summer wardrobe to Autumn!

What pieces have you picked up for A/W 2014 so far?

5 comments:

  1. You'll need those today - it might look lovely but it's freezing out! Gorgeous picks, need to head in myself and bag a few winter woollies!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know, I have the brown one on today and boy am I glad! The office is freezing!

      Delete
  2. Love that mustard jumper- such a great shade for Autumn!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You have been nominated for a Liebster Award (it is a TAG with questions)! For more information please check out my blog post: http://stylishsuicide.blogspot.cz/2014/09/liebster-award-tag.html
    Good luck, have a nice day! :)

    P.S.: I've been looking for a good fitting sweater for a long time... Recently I finaly found one which I fell in love in immediately. Grey, oversized and so soft. That is my pick so far... :)
    And I really like the burgundy cardigan of yours!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Nice purchases

    http://lisaxbeauty.blogspot.com.au

    ReplyDelete